Thursday, July 08, 2010

Elder Adan Juan Banda


This is to my good friend Adan,
who will be reporting for is mission on
July 14, 2010
and he will be serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission!
For two whole years...
Good luck on your mission for when you come back
i will be "singing la la la la la"
Thank you for opening my eyes and telling me
what you see.
Sorry for all the baggage.
I do hope to meet you there someday just as friends too.
I know you will do your best out on the
mission because you have taught me a lot in the
three in a half- four months i have known you,
so thank you!

With one last hug before your set apart i say:
*good luck
*see ya in two years
*share your testimony with everyone,
cause yours has sure touched my life!
*hope to hear from you
-AND-
*I'll meet you there!

No comments: