Sunday, June 20, 2010

True Colors

I've seen enough in my life to know which are good
and
which are what i don't need to deal with anymore.
This past week was one of
those true color
moments.
As much as i will miss living in the front room
it'll be better it i just
moved out.
I haven't been much of myself and have become
something id rather
not be or say.
I think becoming a better me is most
important
so achieving that has to happen in a different place
then i am now.
I hate having people find out things
in ways i wish they wouldn't
although i would
of told you but i didn't know how to bring it up to you
when you would always say
we have a crazy deep relationship sometimes i don't
get it myself.
How do you not get it?
I guess its what needed to happen for all the true colors to
come alive and for me to see that
i just don't belong.
So farewell!


No comments: