Sunday, October 26, 2008

Friends

In order....

Madison (Maddie) Morris

Moved in with me well not in the same room but were living in the same house kinda crazy 6 girls including me right now we all have our own rooms which is sweet... its been fun having Maddie live with me. And i know that when she reads this blog she may get mad at me for posting this picture but i really don't have a good picture of her so i stole one from her face book and cut the other two people out to get a solo picture so Maddie if your reading this deal with it you look good!

Julie (Marcotte) Delgato

Had her baby Sunday October 19th little baby girl Not sure what she named her baby just yet but I'm so excited and happy for them! Julie was my old roommate a couple years ago and that was good times!

Karena (Lofgreen) Goodman

Got married on Friday October 24th! its so crazy to see all my friends getting married... but I'm so happy for Karena she looked so beautiful on Friday when i went to her reception! even thinking about it now I'm still not over the fact that she is married yes.. to Mr. Turtle Man, Steve!

No comments: